Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02645 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $590 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $451 (ARS $17,038) in Quilmes.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)