Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06460 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,840 (ARS $43,971) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brighton and Hove costs £25 (34 minutes ago)