Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13636 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $537 (Q3,941) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)