Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13274 USD / GTQ
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $674 (Q5,075) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (about 1 hour ago)