Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00753 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,044 (₨138,778) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)