Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.703 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,631 (NZ$5,166) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)