Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.664 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,374 (NZ$9,606) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)