Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.682 USD / NZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,775 (NZ$9,939) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)