Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07446 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,391 (R 18,679) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)