Cost of living in Queenstown, South Africa vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07312 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown (South Africa) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,375 (R 18,800) in Queenstown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (19 minutes ago)