Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,967 (C$3,936) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)