Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.761 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,261 (C$5,603) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.85 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £6.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)