Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.783 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,090 (C$3,948) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)