Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.788 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,263 (C$4,140) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Natal costs R$ 2,899 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 2 hours ago)