Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $930 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $754 (﷼ 28,013,474) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 3 hours ago)