Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / IRR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $981 (﷼ 32,278,739) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (29 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)