Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14559 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $18,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $18,750 (元128,786) in Qitaihe.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)