Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14446 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,632 (11,295元) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)