Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $15,467 (13,920,749 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)