Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $12,757 (11,481,022 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)