Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $12,955 (11,659,575 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (42 minutes ago)