Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,222 (10,999,864 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $11,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)