Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $12,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $11,446 (10,301,081 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbia, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)