Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $14,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $10,822 (9,740,091 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)