Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 23% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $15,625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $11,987 (10,788,197 ₩) in Pyongyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)