Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,085 (9,960,391 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $10,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)