Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00111 USD / KPW *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,225 (11,003,069 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $11,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)