Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,653 (Rp 35,345,864) in Purwokerto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saltillo costs Mex$ 45,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 25 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (32 minutes ago)