Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,497 (Rp 78,229,960) in Purwokerto.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)