Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $779 (Bs 7,768) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 2 hours ago)