Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $0.12 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $0.08 (Bs 21,053) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)