Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 33% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $0.49 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $0.33 (Bs 9,454) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)