Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $440 (Bs 4,385) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $420 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Porto Alegre costs R$ 92,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)