Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03175 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,803 ($U88,280) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (34 minutes ago)