Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03500 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,542 ($U101,187) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)