Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03030 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,847 ($U93,934) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Juba costs 1,200 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €67 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puducherry costs ₨83 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥163 (33 minutes ago)