Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03051 USD / UYU
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,382 ($U110,851) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)