Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,778 (CH$1,855,072) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (36 minutes ago)