Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,663 (CH$1,758,855) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)