Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00168 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,126 (CH$1,855,552) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)