Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29691 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $616 (S/. 2,074) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (32 minutes ago)