Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30783 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,052 (S/. 3,418) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)