Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30579 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $576 (S/. 1,884) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (36 minutes ago)