Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,544 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01433 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $991 (₨69,191) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)