Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01428 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,955 (₨347,117) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)