Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16593 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,757 (10,590 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)