Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15762 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,520 (9,646 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)