Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16566 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,741 (10,512 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)