Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15352 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,601 (10,426 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (18 minutes ago)