Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04895 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,029 (Mex$ 61,874) in Puerto Vallarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)