Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05555 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,856 (Mex$ 51,412) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)