Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01993 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $760 (Php38,105) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)