Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $615 (CH$406,485) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)