Cost of living comparison between Puerto Montt, Chile and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $921 (CH$613,355) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Billings, Montana costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (38 minutes ago)