Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00166 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,456 (CH$879,516) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,634 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hamburg costs €24,675 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (about 3 hours ago)