Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00155 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,378 (CH$888,066) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)