Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00159 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,236 (CH$776,532) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)