Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01890 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,407 (Php74,461) in Puerto Galera.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)