Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05402 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,383 (Mex$ 62,625) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (31 minutes ago)