Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30880 USD / PEN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,528 (S/. 4,948) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 300,705 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)