Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,860 in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Luis costs ARS $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)