Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,546 (€1,301) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)