Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01912 USD / MKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $760 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $638 (33,348 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (34 minutes ago)