Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01861 USD / MKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $660 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $543 (29,181 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $260 (about 1 hour ago)