Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01747 USD / MKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $595 (34,047 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)