Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.054 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,258 (€3,091) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (32 minutes ago)