Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.173 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,340 (€1,995) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)