Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,641 (€2,267) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)