Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.137 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,319 (€2,039) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 2 hours ago)