Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,231 (€1,928) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)