Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26631 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $992 (R$ 3,725) in Presidente Prudente.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Beijing costs 2.11元 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,220 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)