Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31563 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $670 (R$ 2,123) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)