Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30891 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,304 (R$ 4,223) in Presidente Prudente.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)