Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.32224 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $811 (R$ 2,518) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (41 minutes ago)