Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00992 USD / CVE
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,617 (364,767 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)