Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01029 USD / CVE
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,601 (252,767 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)