Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00978 USD / CVE
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,892 (398,043 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (about 2 hours ago)