Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,951 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03934 USD / CZK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,541 (90,000 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)