Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14473 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $859 ($b5,933) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $850 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)