Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05013 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $410 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $334 (ARS $6,671) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)