Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06169 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $390 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $389 (ARS $6,306) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (37 minutes ago)