Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02690 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $220 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $161 (ARS $5,975) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (16 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (23 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)