Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.350 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,341 (£6,922) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)