Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.347 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,498 (£4,825) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)