Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $690 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $613 in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)