Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26631 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,110 (R$ 7,924) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)