Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27974 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,135 (R$ 14,780) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)