Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25682 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,755 (R$ 6,835) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)