Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00949 USD / VUV
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 50% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,665 (807,939Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manaus costs R$ 16 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faro costs €58 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €550 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)