Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00880 USD / VUV
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,530 (741,777Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)