Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05599 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 25% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $450 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $337 (E£ 6,025) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)