Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14973 USD / TTD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,232 (34,943 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)