Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14838 USD / TTD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,369 (36,184 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)