Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14831 USD / TTD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,579 (24,132 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (44 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Catania costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 1 hour ago)