Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14906 USD / TTD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,073 (34,032 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)