Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31796 USD / PGK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,397 (20,118 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (36 minutes ago)