Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30451 USD / PGK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,163 (16,955 Kina) in Port Moresby.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)