Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29595 USD / PGK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 40% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $22,411 (75,724 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (about 1 hour ago)