Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30146 USD / PGK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,471 (18,147 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in St. John's, NL costs C$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Galway costs €370 (about 2 hours ago)