Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30749 USD / PGK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,622 (18,284 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)