Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02845 USD / MUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 10% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,739 (₨96,279) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)