Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02905 USD / MUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,373 (₨116,095) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)