Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00175 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,316 (5,329,965 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 3 hours ago)