Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 211% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,772 (4,812,659 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stuttgart costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)