Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00164 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 216% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,876 (6,025,200 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)