Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 221% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,030 (7,301,688 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (1 minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)