Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 250% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $19,271 (10,736,472 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $0.99 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santiago de Compostela costs €2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Logroño costs €170 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Corunna costs €0.25 (24 minutes ago)