Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08158 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,734 (R 33,508) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)