Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07647 USD / ZAR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,876 (R 37,613) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)