Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01575 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,541 (224,888 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)