Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01429 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,685 (397,892 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alicante costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Verona costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)