Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01606 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,908 (367,837 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guwahati costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $28,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 4 hours ago)