Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01501 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $21,075 (1,404,235 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)