Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01572 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,503 (413,650 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)