Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01485 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 19% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,219 (351,469 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)