Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01621 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,726 (415,019 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chernihiv costs 28₴ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.66 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (about 2 hours ago)