Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01603 USD / HTG
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,689 (542,091 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jamshedpur costs ₨44 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)