Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.153 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,685 (€2,329) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)