Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,073 (€1,818) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rome costs €26,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$167 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $122,233 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Staunton, Virginia costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 350 (about 1 hour ago)