Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,388 (€3,117) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)