Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.273 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,563 (£4,370) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)