Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.304 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,388 (£2,599) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (28 minutes ago)