Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.304 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,804 (£5,217) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)