Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 USD / IDR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,030 (Rp 13,966,826) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)