Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29111 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $500 (R$ 1,717) in Ponta Grossa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)