Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30621 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $766 (R$ 2,502) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)